Welcome to my psychotherapy and executive coaching website
'And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom'
"(Roshi) became someone who really cared about - or deeply didn't care about who I was. Therefore who I was began to wither. And the less I was of who I was, the better I felt"
Psychotherapy & counselling
* I have been offering integrative psychotherapy and counselling since 1998. Click Psychotherapy & Counselling to see what issues I work with. I also work with psychosexual issues. I practice in Cambridge and Angel in London.
* Having also trained extensively in relationship/couple counselling and psychotherapy a proportion of my practice is as a couple (opposite and same sex) psychotherapist and counsellor. Click Couple Therapy to read more.
* I'm an executive and leadership coach mostly in the UK, for some assignments I can travel within Europe. To see more information about my coaching work Click Executive Coaching
Supervision & training courses offered
* I supervise experienced and trainee psychotherapists, counsellors and coaches. I'm currently taking on supervisees in Cambridge and Angel in London.
* Lead Tutor for the 2016 Diploma in 'Integrative Supervision of Individuals and Groups' at The Grove in Central London. The course caters for counsellors, psychotherapists, coaches, psychologists, social workers and managers of clinical teams who wish to become, or develop further as clinical supervisors. Click Supervision Course for further details.
* Lead Tutor for a Certificate in 'Couples Work' in Cambridge; Click Couples Work Training
Previous work includes
* Lecturer at the University of Cambridge - Certificate of Higher Education in Psychodynamic Counselling for four years.
* Principal Tutor and a founding member of the first Integrative Psychotherapy training in Budapest at The Hungarian Gestalt Association.
I welcome invitations for teaching/training engagements, giving papers and training or supervision consultancy.
Whilst my executive coaching practice is based in Cambridge and Angel in London, I also travel to Europe for assignments as an executive coach and organisation consultant. I mainly coach and supervise leaders and executives from small and corporate business; charities; religious organisations and academia.
My psychotherapy training began at The Whittington Hospital (NHS Trust) in London where I worked as a psychotherapist with outpatients with complex mental health issues; I have been seeing clients as a psychotherapist since 1998.
Click My profile for details of other and further training.
My work is more of a lifestyle and less of a job; self support and a commitment to personal development are a way of life. You can find further information about my practice as a psychotherapist, couple counsellor, supervisor, executive coach and organisation development consultant from the menu.
UKCP registered psychotherapist no. 5157068 (UK Council for Psychotherapy)
MBACP member (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy)
UKAHPP registered psychotherapist (UK Association for Humanistic Psychology Practitioners)
I adhere to UKAHPP Code of Ethics and Code of Good Practice